Retainers made of spring band steel avoid the axial triggering on bolts and shafts.
mbo Osswald offers actually in its delivery programme different variations of retaining elements for bolts and shafts, such as:
a) for bolts and shafts with groove
- SL-retainers, compensating for play
- KL-retainers, compensating for play
- Bayonet clips
- Locking washers according to DIN 6799
- Retaining rings according to DIN 471
These parts are easily removable and can be reused.
b) for bolts and shafts without groove
- Duo clips, removable
- Spring washers without or with cap, not removable