- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
- industrial grinding plants for capacities from 100 kg/h up to 5,000 kg/h
- GMP and full IQ/OQ/PQ validation
- For product grain size down to < 5 µm
- Pressure shock resistant mills, plants and periphery (ATEX compliant)
- Turnkey installation. Consulting, Maintenance and Services.
- For continuous and batch production
- Comprehensive peripheral and security modules
- Universal mills for flexible exchange of grinding elements
- Suitable for inertisation and cryogenic milling
- Consulting and trials in our testing lab for optimal layout and operation
신청서 / 필드 항목
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
Turnkey fine grinding plants in industrial and GMP layout for batch and continuous production. Capacity up to 5.000 kg/h with product fineness < 5 µm. CIP & ATEX compliant, for inertization & cryogenic processing. Fully IQ/OQ/PQ validated installation. Testing facility with comprehensive trial options. For food, pharma and chemical materials & commodities.
Modular setup based on REKORD mills in industrial or GMP design with specified grinding tools. Milling speed up to 200 m/s. All required material handling devices, dosing units, sieves and separators, weighing, conditioning, pneumatic conveying, screw conveing, product buffer container, handover to subsequent process or packaging.