신청서 / 필드 항목
- Delivering / filling of low to high-viscosity media
- Delivering / filling of abrasive, shear sensitive and lumpy media
- Delivering / filling cartridges, tins or buckets
- gentle product handling
- suited for food and cosmetics
- for hot and cold filling
We are equipped to meet every challenge in the field of product delivery, as certain factors play a significant role in this area: for example, high temperatures during a hot delivery procedure or CIP and SIP require a good deal of know-how when it comes to selecting elastomers and seals. All our delivery systems can be used for semi-automatic and fully automatic delivery tasks.
ViscoTec dosing and filling pumps for food and cosmetics are volumetric conveying pumps based on the endless piston principle. Suitable for discontinuous or continuous pulsation-free metering of viscous, shear sensitive and high-filled material.
Special and highly accurate dosing applications can be achieved with the help of the high-quality ViscoTec dispensers. For example, ViscoTec systems are used in the bakery and confectionary business for the decoration of cookies, cakes, etc. Typically, icing or fudges are dosed but also sweet filling like vanilla or chocolate pastes.
- Dosing units with specific filling nozzles depending on each individual application
- Dispensing within automated lines
- Perfect results at CIP/SIP (Cleaning/Sterilisation in Place) cleaning: it can be integrated in an automatic flushing system
- Options possible
The dosing unit for filling machines can be used as feeding pump in subsequent processes: As conveying pump from A to B, to be used in barrel emptying systems, in the food and cosmetics sector and for hot filling and cold filling.
- hopper with 10 l or 50 l
- manifolds with air bleed valve
- food or pharmaceutical hoses
- pressure sensors for pump protection and control
The design characteristic of two easily accessible extraction devices with dosing screw at one end and rotor screen at the other side furthermore facilitates the cleaning of the cyclone screening and dosing machine.