KIRSCH is manufacturer. This enables us to develop our blood bank refrigerators constantly. Each device consists of a robust housing and high quality components "Made in Germany". This guarantees reliability and a long economic life-time which in return saves your money.
- DIN 58371 compliant
- Comfort controller
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Additional relays for optional equipment
- Re-circulating air cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences*
- Automatical defrosting and melt water evaporation
- Aluminium drawers*
- Height-adjustable drawers* **
- Individual drawer division with adjustable length and cross dividers
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Optical and acoustical alarm including power failure alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- RS-485 interface for computer based temperature documentation
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission.
Glass doors are available for most models, as well as a decorative installation frame or door coupling fittings.